Recently the Government relaxed The Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) Order 1995. This may now mean you do not need planning permission.

More Info

For further information click on the following link

However if you do need planning permission, Kindlelight will apply on your behalf to your local authority under the Town & Country Planning Act 1990, we will draw up all the necessary paperwork that is required by the councils this includes: –

  • CAD drawings for your approval.
  • Architects drawings to scale
  • OS maps of your property

The whole process will take approx 8 weeks. So make sure that before you start building a conservatory that you have the appropriate legal document.